We all know that Corona virus is highly contagious and already declared a pandemic by WHO (World Health Organisation). We must remember that prevention is better than cure and take all precautionary measures to prevent its spread.
- Maintain personal hygiene and physical distancing.
- Practice frequent hand washing. Wash hands with soap and water or use alcohol-based hand rub. Wash hands even if they are visibly clean.
- Cover your nose and mouth with handkerchief/tissue while sneezing and coughing.
- Throw used tissues into closed bins immediately after use.
- Maintain a safe distance from persons during interactions, especially with those having flu-like symptoms.
- Sneeze in the inner side of your elbow and not to cough into the palms of your hands.
- Take their temperature regularly and check for respiratory symptoms. To see a doctor if you feel unwell (fever, difficulty in breathing and coughing). While visiting doctor, wear a mask/cloth to cover your mouth and nose.
- Shake hands
- Have a close contact with anyone, if you’re experiencing cough and fever.
- Touch your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Sneeze or cough into palms of your hands.
- Spit in public.
- Travel unnecessarily, particularly to any affected region.
- Participate in large gathering, including sitting in group at canteens.
- visit gyms, clubs and crowded places, etc.
- Spread rumours or panic.